Team Building Programs
About the Programs
Create-Learning’s team building programs are focused on making your team better. Programs vary in focus, length and timing; they are customized to best serve your needs. The programs develop both individuals and teams, connecting behaviors, actions, and processes and aligning them with your organizational goals, culture, mission and values.
Your team will learn about, experience, reflect and practice being a high functioning team; they are empowered to create new habits, behaviors, practices and processes that can be used immediately. Together we create high functioning teams where all individuals are committed in word and action to the team: purpose, decision making, expectations, resources and process.
Our programs result in increased retention of staff, increased satisfaction with work, increased collaboration and information sharing within and between departments, increased accountability for success and failure, increased knowledge transfer, and increased trust and speed of project completion and decision making as a team.
Outcomes from Create-Learning Team Building:
- Ability to identify and share leadership
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities between team members
- Appreciation and understanding of the diversity and strengths that each team member has
- Ability to define, measure, and take action on goals and objectives
- A decision making methodology that will work for the team
- Creation and establishment of ground rules for team interaction
- Flexibility, so that once maladaptive behaviors occur, the team is prepared to properly adjust, control and evolve while maintaining high trust, collaboration, focus and effectiveness
- Ability to maximize team time together
Team Building Case Studies
Every team receives a team Building Program that is specifically created to serve your team. Please contact us and we can create a customized program based upon your requirements.
"The team building session was an enormous hit. Mike did a fantastic job of bringing us through several exercises that helped reach our goals of enhancing team communication skills and strengthening individual relationships to improve our effectiveness to work together as a team."